Looking for the best spots to celebrate our heroes this Independence Day in Austin? Look no further! Within a short drive from our apartments in Austin are a variety of venues jam-packed with entertainment and edible eats that are the perfect pick this 4th of July. Wherever you go, we encourage you to take the time to remember those who contributed to our freedom today.
H-E-B Austin Symphony July 4th Concert & Fireworks
Auditorium Shores and the Long Center are the top spots to take in the festivities this year. It all starts with the Austin Symphony performing all of your favorite patriotic songs with a grand finale fireworks display over Lade Bird Lake. The best part, it’s FREE!
To celebrate the 4th in grand style, the Symphony has new VIP packages with proceeds supporting the organization and perks to make it a perfect night out!
• One(1) VIP Reserved Terrace Table for ten (10)
• Two (2) VIP parking passes
• "Best Seats in the House" view of the fireworks show
• Full access to the VIP experience on the
H-E-B Terrace including:
• Indoor, air-conditioned restrooms inside the Long Center
• Stay cool outside under covered areas with fans
• Festive 4th of July food and drinks available for purchase
• Event swag for your table and guests
• "Blast Off" with all ten (10) guests at the pre-party from 6:30 – 8:00 pm with music, games, and family fun
for all ages
• "Party Like it's 1776" and skip the post-event traffic with all ten (10) guests at the post-party in the Kodosky Lounge inside Long Center
Following the fireworks, the festivities continue with a DJ and dancing, specialty 4th of July cocktails and a patriotic photo booth.
Hill Country Galleria Independence Day Festival
For a full day of festivities, the Hill Country Galleria offers food, fun, live music, and of course, fireworks for all to enjoy from 4:00 – 10:00 p.m. The afternoon overflows with things to do for kids of all ages. It’s an all-American offering of classic fair-rides, water games, face painting and more. Come sundown, take in some of the best tunes in Texas presented by:
• Two Tons of Steel
• Southern Angels
• Rock Bottom Sting Band
• Robin Mordecai
• The Saddle Sores
Concluding a perfect place to celebrate the 4th is their annual Fireworks Spectacular!
Willie Nelson's 4th Of July Picnic
If you have never attended this event, this year may be the ideal time to do so. Dating back to 1972, this day at Q2 Stadium set a benchmark on where and what to do on the 4th of July. Created by Austin’s own Willie Nelson, this annual event continues to offer a full line up of fun for all. This year’s concert includes Willie’s top-picks with performances (complete picnic and fireworks) featuring:
• Willie Nelson & Family
• Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit
• Tyler Childers
• Brothers Osborne
• Charley Crockett
• Allison Russell
• Particle Kid
• Steve Earle & the Dukes
• Asleep at the Wheel